- By Thomas E. RicksThomas E. Ricks covered the U.S. military for the Washington Post from 2000 through 2008. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Steve Coll ‘splains it.
Here are his four scary headings:
- The Nineties Afghan Civil War on Steroids
- Momentum for a Taliban Revolution in Pakistan
- Increased Islamist Violence Against India, Increasing the Likelihood of
- Increased al Qaeda Ambitions Against Britain and the United States
Several frequent posters need to read his whole article. You know who you are.
Photo: SHAH MARAI/AFP/Getty Images