- By Thomas E. RicksThomas E. Ricks covered the U.S. military from 1991 to 2008 for the Wall Street Journal and then the Washington Post. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Court martial proceedings: Lots goes on here. Hard to find out about.
- The satellite business. Bazillions of dollars spent every year that no one seems to follow.
- The lack of sober, serious discussion of the military’s failures over the last 14 years. Easier for the generals to blame everything on civilians. But why allow them that free pass?
- What to do about the pernicious role of Saudi Arabia in fostering Islamic extremism in areas that used to tend toward moderation.
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons