The VA’s 10 worst hospitals
If you find yours on this list, you might want to consider moving, especially if you live in Tennessee.
- Phoenix Healthcare System in Phoenix, Arizona
- Southern Oregon — White City VA Rehabilitation Center & Clinic in White City, Oregon
- Memphis VA Medical Center in Memphis, Tennessee
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System — Nashville VA Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System — Alvin C. York Campus in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Dallas VA Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- El Paso VA Medical Center in El Paso, Texas
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System in Los Angeles, California
- John D. Dingell VA Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan
- Raymond G. Murphy VA Medical Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico
As long we are on the subject of feeling sick, how about this thought from the Washington Post over the weekend: “Agency briefers told the senators it was now ‘quite clear’ that electing Trump was Russia’s goal, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters. ”
As someone noted — Number of congressional hearings on Benghazi: 33. Number of congressional hearings on Russian intervention in American presidential election: 0.
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons