A research and analytics-based subscription service for global affairs professionals from Foreign Policy.
Combined with full access to Foreign Policy’s leading journalism, FP Insider delivers a comprehensive, insightful, and data-driven view into the foreign-policy stories impacting your life and business.
The research produced for FP Insiders offers more than analysis of global trends. It presents an all-inclusive understanding of how critical topics—such as 5G, data localization, and the competition for natural resources— unfold in the geopolitical arena, and the risks and opportunities presented for your organization, institution, or government.
The FP Insider subscription includes:
- Unlimited articles on ForeignPolicy.com
- FP mobile app
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Security and defense news alerts
- Digital and print editions of FP’s award-winning magazine
- Print archive, with 50 years of FP reporting
- Bonus episodes of FP podcasts
- Conference calls with FP editors and experts
- Exclusive access to FP Analytics research:
- Special reports
- Power maps
- Insider briefings
Only FP Insiders get access to the data-driven intelligence produced by FP Analytics, Foreign Policy’s independent research and analysis division, including:
Original research that delves deep into the critical issues underlying U.S. and global foreign-policy. Recent special reports include:
The COVID-19 Global Response Index, a first-of-its-kind assessment of governments’ responses to the coronavirus crisis in key policy areas.
In addition to providing a comparative scoring of 36 countries, the full-scale analysis provides valuable insights for businesses by identifying:
- Countries’ investments in emergency health care spending (such as PPE), as well as government directives and investments as they relate to health care.
- Gaps in access and opportunities for investment that could strengthen countries’ ongoing responses and enable greater preparedness going forward.
Climate and Security, an examination of the severe climate security threats facing the Middle East and North Africa region, followed by distinct calls to action for international organizations, national governments, the private sector, and crisis response NGOs.
The Her Power Index, which links data analysis with insight from former and current foreign-policy staffers to illuminate the under-representation of women across U.S. foreign policy agencies over the last decade.
Mining the Future, the first systematic and comprehensive assessment of China’s accumulation of control and influence over a range of critical metals and minerals, and the supply chains upon which the future of the hightech industry depends.